Friday, March 18, 2011

FINALLY, WE ARE IN!!

Well, 7 months (and 5 days!) since our slab was poured we are finally in!

We picked up the keys last Thursday and officially moved in on Friday 11 March so we have been here for a week now.

There is still a lot of unpacking and organising to do (mostly upstairs) but I'm just going to take my time and not stress over it. We are still sleeping on mattresses on the floor and living out of suitcases, boxes, and anywhere else where we can find our clothes (I don't really care, I'm just happy that we are finally in!) but we hope to have our room and our son's room set up by Sunday.

I've only got a couple of photos to post and when I find my camera I'll post more.


2 comments:

  1. So finally the comes to you. Many many congratulation for it. These pictures are looks awesome.
    vob editor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couple of photos and those are looking really good. Good to know that you moved in new house. Congratulation for get dream home like that.
    Cheap PS3 games

    ReplyDelete